Search found 25536 matches
- Sat May 20, 2017 2:20 pm
- Forum: Classic - General Support
- Topic: Start with single Image in Fullscreen, but in browser mode
- Replies: 2
- Views: 19
do you have tried to change options>General>Mode when starting file?
- Tue May 16, 2017 2:27 pm
- Forum: Closed/Resolved
- Topic: 0.85b2 MacOS: Preferences and About menu isn't available
- Replies: 11
- Views: 863
iMiKE wrote:Just encountered this bug again in 0.86 for MacOSX.
Again, after many work - copyingmoving files, return from fullscreen view to Filelist+Thumbnails About XNView and references menu items is greyed - inaccessible.
really i don't have changed something on this side... All menu are greyed?
- Tue May 16, 2017 2:22 pm
- Forum: MP - General Support
- Topic: 0.85 x86: Reload doesn't reload Comment for view.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 44
you means the 'Info'? I can't reproduce, when reloading the image, info is updated