Search found 25544 matches
a) it will only recognize the same case extension for the input files. It would be nice if it would process .IMG as well as .img and .Img you need to add *.img *.Img ... b) it won't keep the original filedate (instead if gives the converted files the time/date when they were actually converted toda...
- Sat May 27, 2017 4:41 pm
- Forum: MP - General Support
- Topic: Does XnView have any limitation to preview images with color spaces ProPhoto or Adobe RGB?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 38
please send me a sample file?
- Fri May 26, 2017 2:23 pm
- Forum: XnConvert
- Topic: "XnConvert.app can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash." message
- Replies: 2
- Views: 29
richardpbull wrote:If I drag .../XnConvert.app/Contents/MacOS/XnConvert itself into terminal window to run the app, it works. Just not from double clicking the app icon
and no problem with XnViewMP?
- Sat May 20, 2017 2:20 pm
- Forum: Classic - General Support
- Topic: Start with single Image in Fullscreen, but in browser mode
- Replies: 2
- Views: 40
do you have tried to change options>General>Mode when starting file?
- Tue May 16, 2017 2:27 pm
- Forum: Closed/Resolved
- Topic: 0.85b2 MacOS: Preferences and About menu isn't available
- Replies: 11
- Views: 881
iMiKE wrote:Just encountered this bug again in 0.86 for MacOSX.
Again, after many work - copyingmoving files, return from fullscreen view to Filelist+Thumbnails About XNView and references menu items is greyed - inaccessible.
really i don't have changed something on this side... All menu are greyed?