Is there command line options for Xnview Pocket?

Discussions on XnView for PocketPC

Moderators: helmut, XnTriq, xnview

Is there command line options for Xnview Pocket?

Postby zybernav » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:14 am

Like the subject, Is there any command line options for Xnview pocket to use for creating a shortcut?

It would be great to take a screen capture or do the specific task with only one tap on a shortcut.

Thank you
zybernav
 

Re: Is there command line options for Xnview Pocket?

Postby xnview » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:05 pm

zybernav wrote:Like the subject, Is there any command line options for Xnview pocket to use for creating a shortcut?

It would be great to take a screen capture or do the specific task with only one tap on a shortcut.

No, you would like that for capture only?
Pierre.
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
 
Posts: 26778
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France

Re: Is there command line options for Xnview Pocket?

Postby zybernav » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:20 pm

xnview wrote:
zybernav wrote:Like the subject, Is there any command line options for Xnview pocket to use for creating a shortcut?

It would be great to take a screen capture or do the specific task with only one tap on a shortcut.

No, you would like that for capture only?


I think other functions might also be useful, such as, opening pictures in full screen view or open slideshow from a file list. Something for automatic execution.

Thanks
zybernav
 

Re: Is there command line options for Xnview Pocket?

Postby franl » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:29 pm

zybernav wrote:
xnview wrote:
zybernav wrote:Like the subject, Is there any command line options for Xnview pocket to use for creating a shortcut?

It would be great to take a screen capture or do the specific task with only one tap on a shortcut.

No, you would like that for capture only?


I think other functions might also be useful, such as, opening pictures in full screen view or open slideshow from a file list. Something for automatic execution.


Let me second that request. I think that launching a slideshow using a command-line option would be great. It would also be nice to have a command-line option to initiate a screen-capture of a window.

Thanks for a wonderful tool!
franl
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:26 pm

Postby wOxxOm » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:09 pm

vote PRO!
User avatar
wOxxOm
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:29 pm

Re: Is there command line options for Xnview Pocket?

Postby SGH-i200 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:52 pm

zybernav wrote:...take a screen capture or do the specific task with only one tap on a shortcut.


Such a command line option for screen capture would be very great. Please insert it in XnView for Smartphone!

An option to automatically save the pics would be great, too!
SGH-i200
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 am

Re: Is there command line options for Xnview Pocket?

Postby trids » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:21 am

zybernav wrote:I think other functions might also be useful, such as, opening pictures in full screen view or open slideshow from a file list. Something for automatic execution.

Thanks


Yes indeed, please add my enthusiastic vote too! Definitely for screen capture, but also for other options please
:D
User avatar
trids
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:42 am
Location: /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\


Return to XnView Pocket

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest