1. Favourite folders in the Browser :
- I wonder that you didn't understand a so simple issue…
• You can add folders to the “Favourite…” «Menu» opened by the small arrow-button, beside the “Favourite…” button of the small tool-bar. When adding a folder, a dialogue-box asks for “Type a title for the new «Menu» entry
” or so. Typing that name in the field, you can add a “&
” before a letter to set a hotkey, like this is usual and normal in all programs allowing such an operation.
• So, you get a «Menu» looking like THIS
, where the supposed hotkeys are underlined, like I told above. But the hotkeys don't work! The reason is very simple, and I'd to wait for a long while to know it :
- This is not
a Menu, although it looks as one, but an INI
file in which the entries you configured are saved !
• Please, give a glance in that thread
, the marsh
's message and next…(thanks to marsh
who pointed out this issue!)
2. Shortcuts in the dialogues.
Again, you want Alt+Letter for what?
Did you read really my whole message ? It's clearly indicated :
«…the addition of hotkeys in some dialogue-boxes…
» as well for the Options as for various other dialogues.
- I meant that setting shortcuts on letters - which always
work in Windows as ALT+Letter
work currently. Indeed, this needs to add
a bunch of such shortcuts in a language-DLL, using charms
in order to test.
- Currently, a letter
only acts on the main Options list, while a shortcut like defined above does nothing, except a warning-sound from Windows.
- Like Paul Ouistiti
tells above, this feature works in other programs, even in IrF***** (O! Sorry for the F-word!)
- This could be enabled, then shortcuts could be added “officially” when the language-DLLs will be updated later… The English language-base is the Pierre's business, he is quite able to solve that, I think
- The title of that thread being : More hotkeys, shortcuts...
, the two issues I present here are quite in
the topic, so there is not any need to start a new thread, IMHO…