- Random Viewing (turn on/off) - R - more here
- Transition Effects (turn on/off) - T - more here
- Fit width and height ( = fit in) - Numpad 7
- Fit width or height ( = fit over) - Numpad 9
- Select custom files/folders (in browser) - Space and Insert (Same as Insert in TC and other file managers) - more here
- ImageShack (plugin) - Shift+I
- Save selection as custom - S
- Automatic gamma - Ctrl+Alt+G
- Automatic contrast - Ctrl+Alt+C
- Automatic level - Ctrl+Alt+L
- (Filter) Effects - ?
- Batch Rename - add Shift+N also if no file is selected (and maybe also if one or more folders are selected, include all files in these folders then)
- Optimize Cache - Shift+O and Shift+F5
- Capture - direct hotkey, without setup dialog - Scroll Lock (or/and Print Screen)
- Capture setup - Ctrl+Scroll Lock (or/and Ctrl+Print Screen)
- Capture - add Scroll Lock to Method > Hot key
- PgUp / PgDown keys behavior in Details and Thumbnails & Details view for - Left / Right keys - more here
- Toggle between normal and high quality view - Numpad Del / . or/and Shift+Q
- Delete folder in Folder Tree - DEL
- Show/Hide Hidden Files - Ctrl+Shift+H
- Show Change Drive menu (C:\ , D:\) - Alt+F1 - as in all file managers (Add Change Drive tollbar button (next to fav. button) first)
- Switch between custom Views - F9 - let user choose / mark views that he wants to toggle with F9, allow also a single view only
- Switch between custom Views - F10? (same as above)
- Switch between (custom) Layouts - Shift+F9?
- Switch between (custom) "Sorting" - Ctrl+Shift+F9?
- Direct View keys - Ctrl+1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Direct Layout keys - Shift+1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Direct "Sort by" keys - Ctrl+Shift+1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Flip - add Shift+up/down arrow - more below
- Lossless Flip - add Ctrl+up/down arrow - more below
- Set as Wallpaper - Centered - Ctrl+Shift+Numpad *
- Set as Wallpaper - Tiled - ?
- Set as Wallpaper - Fit to Desktop - ?
- Set as Wallpaper - Best Fit to Desktop - Ctrl+Shift+Numpad /
- Set as Wallpaper - Previous - Ctrl+Shift+Z
- Toggle scroll bars on/off in fullscreen/viewer - B - more here
- Open with Associated Program - Ctrl+LMB
- Edit with Associated Editor - Shift+LMB
If you want support Custom Hotkeys/Shortcuts, you can do it here.
You can make requests for new hotkeys and shortcuts here, or you can start a new topic (for larger requests).
Before you make a request, make sure that it hasn't been requested before (above) and check whether this hotkey/shortcut is not reserved for another option. You can find a list of all hotkeys/shortcuts in the XnView Help (press F1 in XnView to show) or here.