XnView Shell Extension

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.

Moderators: helmut, XnTriq, xnview

Re: XnView Shell Extension

Postby maurizio.sedda » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:15 am

What has changed from the last time you had success using Xn shell extension?


I've no idea. I did not recognize immediately, but then I found that the XnView Shell menu disappeared from the explorer.

Are you sure you're using x64 version on x64 OS?


Yes. I'm using x64 OS. Installing a x86 DLL is not working. Most of my applications are x64.

Do you have any advanced security software like ZoneAlarm working which can potentially silently block your register attempts?


At the beginning I thought it was the antivirus, so first I tried to deactivate, then to remove it... without any results. I do not use any other security program.

I'm sad. :(
maurizio.sedda
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Re: XnView Shell Extension

Postby Peter2 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:44 am

Because there are no other messages about this problem it seem that it is a special problem of your PC. Have you checked the topics of "locked DLLs" and so on? Maybe there is something locked when PC is booted? One of these tool can probably help you: http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/fileutil/
XnView 2.35 German, Win 7 x64 Prof.
User avatar
Peter2
XnThusiast
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:07 pm
Location: CH

Re: XnView Shell Extension

Postby todoen » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:17 pm

Hi. Thanks for your excellent extension. i have 3.6.0 version, but i don't found installer now? downgrade? :D NOTE: In 3.6.0 imageshack don't work... :shock:
todoen
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:12 pm

Re: XnView Shell Extension

Postby Peter2 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:33 pm

todoen wrote:Hi. Thanks for your excellent extension. i have 3.6.0 version, but i don't found installer now? downgrade? :D NOTE: In 3.6.0 imageshack don't work... :shock:

Where have you 3.6.0 from?
Here is 3.5.1, http://www.xnview.com/de/xnshell/ and in current XnView 2.39 there is also 3.5.1 ...

Maybe it is a part of another compilation???
XnView 2.35 German, Win 7 x64 Prof.
User avatar
Peter2
XnThusiast
 
Posts: 1090
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:07 pm
Location: CH

Re: XnView Shell Extension

Postby Paultx » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Do I need to uninstall a previous version to install a new one? TIA.
User avatar
Paultx
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 am

Re: XnView Shell Extension

Postby Paultx » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Peter2 wrote:
todoen wrote:Hi. Thanks for your excellent extension. i have 3.6.0 version, but i don't found installer now? downgrade? :D NOTE: In 3.6.0 imageshack don't work... :shock:

Where have you 3.6.0 from?
Here is 3.5.1, http://www.xnview.com/de/xnshell/ and in current XnView 2.39 there is also 3.5.1 ...

Maybe it is a part of another compilation???


I downloaded and installed the latest version available on the site and it's 3.6.0.
User avatar
Paultx
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 am

Re: XnView Shell Extension

Postby rony albert » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 pm

Paultx wrote:
Peter2 wrote:
todoen wrote:Hi. Thanks for your excellent extension. i have 3.6.0 version, but i don't found installer now? downgrade? :D NOTE: In 3.6.0 imageshack don't work... :shock:

Where have you 3.6.0 from?


Maybe it is a part of another compilation???


I downloaded and installed the latest version available on the site and it's 3.6.0.


I have downloaded the same version but it ends up with configuration error please help me this regard. thanks
health care tipsubchorionichemorrhage
rony albert
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:59 am

Previous

Return to Classic - General Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest