Adding a new category does not correctly sort the new category after it is named until after a program restart.
Add a new category.
1. Add a "Refresh" button to the categories window that refreshes this view.
2. Add a "Add Above" or "Add Below" context menu item.
3. Fix the behavior so it no longer occurs.
Categories are occasionally duplicated in the categories window. The duplicates are linked (adding one of the duplicates triggers the "selected" checkbox on the rest of the duplicates. The duplicates do not obey sort ordering or hierarchy.
To Reporduce: Unknown
1. Add a "Refresh" button to the categories window.
2. Fix the behavior so that is no longer occurs.
Bugs found in XnView Classic. Please report only one bug per topic!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests