- Open an image.
- Go to Filter » Adobe Photoshop Plug-In....
- In the Plugins manager, choose The Plugin Site » Harry's Filters 3.01... (or any other available plug-in) and click on Start....
- Apply the filter with some random settings.
» The image is changed and the unsaved indicator (asterisk) shows up.
- Back in the Plugins manager, click on the Undo button.
» The changes are reverted and the indicator disappears.
- Leave the Plugins manager by clicking on Cancel.
» The filter is applied again and the asterisk is back.
Bugs found in XnView Classic. Please report only one bug per topic!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest