• I've used the ZIP version, so, ß-2.
• I've a home PC only, and it's naturally pretty protected enough
(router with a hardware firewall, ZoneAlarm, Avira as A.V. guard, SpyBot resident etc.)…
- So, I'm quite able to decide by myself which security level I want for…NEVER THAT !
- I like the XnView approach that allows to place the config. files were you wish…
- It has been later, and I've this rathole too… Here :
E:\Documents and Settings\CLAUDE\Application Data\IcoFX\
- Such a path sucks a lot… I'd to set a button in Total Commander to reach it easily !
- It does the trick better for me, no need to set a LNK. I work in TC the most,
not on the Win Desktop or with the Win ExploDer.
• About the issue you have :
- I can't reproduce it here, even switching very quickly Explorer <–> Drawing view…
- BTW : I can't get the articles of your two bottom links «Impossible to display the page» for both…
Maybe this Google stuff is black-listed @ home ?