Discussions on GFL SDK, the graphic library for reading and writing graphic files
Moderators: helmut, XnTriq, xnview
There are some png images can't be processed neither by GFL no by XNView correctly. Example is attached to this post (I have only one example for now, but there were more).
This image created for a dark background. It contains 3 partly transparent squares. On black background it looks like this:
- It's a screenshot, not the problem image itself!
- Image1.png (1.11 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:17 am
- Location: Ukraine
You can't view this file with XnView??
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 26777
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
- Moderator & Librarian
- Posts: 4730
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:00 am
- Location: Ref Desk
Just another "Grayscale with alpha" PNG... where all information is in alpha channel.
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 pm
Return to GFL SDK
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest