Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView MP
Moderators: helmut, XnTriq, xnview
Currently, in the toolbar of XnView the tooltip for the toolbar buttons is very short and contains the name of the command, only. E.g. The "Show" button for showing/hiding the Info pane (cmd_InfoShow) has the tooltip "Show". This is not too helpful and meaningful.
Tooltips should contain their full path and the assigned shortcut. E.g. "View » Fullscreen (F)" instead of just "Fullscreen".
- Assigning functions to toolbar
- 0.84: UI: Shortcuts listed in tooltips
- Posts: 7802
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:47 pm
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:22 pm
Return to MP - Suggestions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest