Integration of export preview into the batch process preview

Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView MP

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

PP0815

Integration of export preview into the batch process preview

Post by PP0815 »

Hope this title make sense:)
Ok here is what I mean.
Lets say I have a bunch of pictures (any fileformat) that I want to process with the batch processing (change the size to 1200x800 for example). In the preview window I can see either the original or the resized version (before/after).
As output file format I choose JPG. But wait.......
wouldn't it make sense to integrate the JPG quality settings into the preview (after) so I can see how the picture looks after resizing AND the JPG convert?

I think it would :)

Yes, I could first resize the pictures one after another and then use the export preview (which is great BTW) but that would be much more work to do.

Thank you

Ok ich halte mich kurz in der deutschen Version :)
Was ich mir wünschen würde ist eine "JPG Qualität Vorschau" innerhalb der Stapelverarbeitungsvorschau. Dort hat man ja die Vorher/Nachher Reiter und kann schauen wie das Bild nach der Bearbeitung aussieht aber es wäre IMO sehr sinnvoll dort auch noch die Qualität nach dem abspeichern beurteilen zu können (wie es eben im Export Dialog der Fall ist).
Also vielleicht das Popup Fenster 'Formateinstellungen' in den Reiter 'Verarbeitungen' integrieren und die Einstellungen ins Preview mit einrechnen.

Dankeschön