XnTriq (Free unsharp mask plugin?) wrote:
- James V. Ryan: AstroPlugins » AstroUnsharp.8bf
This the automation of Jerry Lodriguss's real unsharp routine.
- Accurate Image Manipulation for Desktop Publishing: FilterFormula Plug-ins
DeepSpace* filters are created with a new version of the FilterFormula/ATS filter engine that enables filtering in the higher bit-depth mode in Photoshop. It is also enhanced in many other aspects over the version 1.12. DeepSpace filters work both in the 15-bit/channel and in the 8-bit/channel modes of Photoshop.
- Sharpen 7-band
Powerful sharpening filter, effect is controllable over 7 tonal bands. It utilizes the popular unsharp mask over 3x3 kernel (the same as radius 0.5 in Photoshop). The possibility to adjust the sharpening amount over the 7-bands provides far better quality than a simple threshold cut.
- Reindeer Graphics: Select Edges
The Select Edges plugin is a powerful tool for selective processing. You can select edge detail in your image for sharpening with Unsharp Mask without getting halos or switch to the inverse selection and use Gaussian Blur to diminish the background.
- Xero Graphics: Freeware » Classic Collection » Clarity
This filter does a simple but useful job – it clarifies an image, improving colour and perceived sharpness. It is similar to PSP's built-in ‘Clarify’ filter, but doesn't reduce saturation as much as that version seems to do.
- Photo-Plugins: High Pass Sharpening
This is a plugin to sharpen photos with the classic high pass method. The user can adjust the high pass filter radius, and control the blending with the original image. A high pass output preview is also available to help the user adjust the filter radius up to the point the edges to be sharpened show up.
High pass sharpening is generally considered to produce less halos and other sharpening artifacts than USM.
- Kevin Anetsberger: Sharpenz
Did you ever wonder why the blur filter is adjustable but the sharpen filter isn't? I did. So I made one.
Google Nik Collection (Today we’re making the Nik Collection available to everyone, for free.) wrote:Photo enthusiasts all over the world use the Nik Collection to get the best out of their images every day. As we continue to focus our long-term investments in building incredible photo editing tools for mobile, including Google Photos and Snapseed, we’ve decided to make the Nik Collection desktop suite available for free, so that now anyone can use it.
The Nik Collection is comprised of seven desktop plug-ins that provide a powerful range of photo editing capabilities -- from filter applications that improve color correction, to retouching and creative effects, to image sharpening that brings out all the hidden details, to the ability to make adjustments to the color and tonality of images.
Starting March 24, 2016, the latest Nik Collection will be freely available to download: Analog Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Viveza, HDR Efex Pro, Sharpener Pro and Dfine. If you purchased the Nik Collection in 2016, you will receive a full refund, which we’ll automatically issue back to you in the coming days.
We’re excited to bring the powerful photo editing tools once only used by professionals to even more people now.
Nik Collection Help (Licensing and Compatibility) wrote:Windows: Vista, 7, 8
Adobe Photoshop: CS4 through CC 2015
Adobe Photoshop Elements: 9 through 13 (apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
Adobe Lightroom: 3 through 6/CC
The Plugin Site (Harry's Filters » Version History) wrote:
Version 4.09 for Windows (December 2015)
Version 4 for Windows (January 2011)
- Support for HiDPI
- The UI-Scaling-Preview-Cutoff problem in Photoshop CC 2014/2015 and Photoshop Elements 13/14 was fixed. However, the Soft Proof effect is not visible in the preview anymore if UI Scaling is active.
- Larger cursors
- Improved installation:
- Three less clicks are necessary, because the language, start menu and ready pages are not displayed anymore.
- There are no separate Start menu folders added for different versions anymore. So better uninstall previous and demo versions before installing new/full versions.
- Under Windows 8 & 10 there are even less icons with better names installed on the All Apps section of the Start menu to avoid clutter.
- Please uninstall from the Control Panel as the uninstall icon is not added to the Start menu anymore.
- Plugin Installer supports HiDPI
- 64-bit version included
- Resizable window with visual styles.
- Speed improvements:
- 2.5 times faster: Patterns>Rasperry
- 1.75 times faster: Nature>Flame, Nature>Tornado
- 1.5 times faster: Patterns>70s Pop, Color>Mood
- 1.25 times faster: Patterns>Random Art, Patterns>Radial Sinality, Color>Color Wizard
- Improved compatibility with some applications, e.g. preview scrolling now works in SignLab and Image Analyzer.
- Data Execution Protection (DEP) does not keep Harrys Filters from working anymore.
- More precise rendering time measurement
- To avoids write permission conflicts the .ini and preset are now saved in this folder:
c:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\ThePluginSite\HarrysFilters4\
- The values of the Brightness, blend controls and Instant Preview check box are preserved between session.
- Bug Fix: The Blue Mode slider of the Artistic>Color Cocktail effect works again.
- The installer supports a total of 38 languages. Plugin Installer supports several new compatible applications.
- Support for silent installation: If you run the installer with the /silent or /verysilent command line parameter, the installation will run automatically and require no click. Plugin Installer will then automatically install the plugin in every supported application that it can find.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest