orbtwin wrote:Hello everybody
I recently asked if a tango toolbars for XnView existed. I didn't find any (after a hard and sistematic search) so i began to make one. Thanks for the link, CLO given.
It's my first approach in skinning an aplication so perhaps isn't perfect.
* Extract the "tango" folder into the sub-directory "skins" of your default installation of XnView. Then in Tools-->Options-->Toolbars-->Skins choose the tango toolbars ... et voilà!!
* I only used the official tango icons downloaded from: http://tango.ppone.net/png.zip
* The toolbars are been made and polished with GIMP, XnView itself and PAINT (default editor in XP)
* There several icons that have been edited a bit to suit needs: zoom 1:1 // correct red eyes // sort by... // filter by... // rotate EXIF
* The skinned toolbars are: browser // imbar // jpgbar // main
* The metadata icons // the rating, category, colour label aren't skinned. I think that default mode match more or less the tango look. It's a personal thought.
* The skinning tutorial are this
*download link to preview 1
*download link to preview 2
* download link (rapidshare)
Thanks for attention and enjoy it!
xnview wrote:Great, !!! Do you have a link for the skin?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest