Copyright © Nikolay Raspopov, 2004-2012.
Web site (English): http://code.google.com/p/sagethumbs/
Web site (Russian): http://www.cherubicsoft.com/projects/sagethumbs
- Extended thumbnail image view of Explorer folder
- Thumbnail image in explorer context menu (right-click menu)
- Extended info tips
- Support 162 image formats (224 extensions) via GFL Library
- Support additional 26 image formats via XnView plugins (if installed)
- Send by mail support
- One-click conversion to popular image formats support
- Wallpaper selection support
- Copy to clipboard support
Please read carefully the following information
As SageThumbs is a Windows Explorer context menu extension, there is no an executable file that you should launch to bring it up. To use it, just open any folder with image files in Windows Explorer, and then right-click a file you want to preview. You'll see the thumbnail immediately in the context menu.
* Windows XP/2003/Vista/7 or higher, 32/64-bit.
* About 1.5 Mb of disk space