XnView: MP 0.85b1 x64
OS: Windows 7 - 64 bit
When option to show hidden files and folders is enabled and files in a directory are manually sorted, a .XnViewSort file is created but does not show until the folder is manually refreshed.
Effect: Folder contents are not updated real-time under this specific circumstance.
1. Enable option to "Show hidden files & folders (Tools > Settings > Browser: File list > File list)
2. Browse to a folder with multiple images
3. Manually sort the images by dragging one to a different location within the folder
4. Note that .XnViewSort file does not appear
5. Manually refresh the folder, at which point .XnViewSort file appears
Actual behaviour (bug): The folder contents don't automatically update to show the .XnViewSort file
Expected behaviour: As soon as the .XnViewSort file is created it should show in the folder contents
Note: This is a new problem in 0.85b1, but not necessarily a new bug; rather, it now appears due to the .XnViewSort file showing whereas it didn't before
*** Please report new bugs here! ***
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest