Bugs and Suggestions in XnView MP or XnConvert MP which have been resolved.
Moderators: helmut, XnTriq
The File Address bar is "not working" (see the quotes)
If I edit the path there and press Enter is "not working".
What's happening? In fact, that path doesn't exist (it has an extra space at the end). Please add a message saying "The path doesn't exist" or whatever error throws the system to inform the user what's happening.
m. Th. The Ascetic Experience
- The best photos and texts from Holy Mountain (Athos)
- Dark Themed XnViewMP 0.84 64bit & XnView 2.00 x64 on Win7 x64 -
- Posts: 1256
- Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:31 am
See Issue 314
for current status and details.
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 26763
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Resolved in v0.84. Message "This folder does not exist" is displayed.
- Posts: 7802
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:47 pm
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Return to MP - Resolved Bugs & Requests
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest