Probably a bug which appears in XnViewMP 0.64 for Mac:
- Choose a picture in Browse Modus
- Double click the picture, it appears in View Modus.
- While in View Modus, perform an action on the picture, like rotation, crop, etc. Save the modification.
- The modified picture appears correctly in View Modus.
- Close the View Modus
- In Browse Modus, it should be nice if the thumbnail is updated automatically, but ok, press F5 and the thumbnail gets updated correctly.
- Double click the modified picture again.
- Surprisingly, the "old" (unmodified) picture re-appears in View Modus. Probably some cache issue. If you check the picture with an external viewer, the modification is correctly persisted in the pciture file. The only work-around I could fine is restarting the application.