XnView XP: MP 0.84
OS: Windows - 32 bit
Copy & Paste in file list of XnView browser doesn't work.
Effect: Often used function for managing files doesn't work.
1. Start XnView and browse a folder with several images.
2. Select 2-3 image.
3. Press "Ctrl+C" to copy the files to the clipboard.
4. Press "Ctrl+P" to paste the files into the current folder.
Actual behaviour (bug): Nothing happens.
Expected behaviour: File that have been copied to the clipboard are pasted.
- Pasting the files in the folder tree using context menu "Paste" works fine.
- On a second computer with Windows 10 copy & paste in the file list worked fine.
- This bug might be related to 0.84: Copy Image does not work!