xnview wrote:helmut wrote:"Number" -> "Cipher"
It's more a number than a cipher, no?
xnview wrote:helmut wrote:"move to next photo" -> "move to next image"
photo is incorrect??
XnTriq (The little things: Typos, Wording, ...) wrote:
Picture CollectionThanks, cday.
Plug-In ManagerGrammarly Answers (When using the word Collection) wrote:When you use a noun as an adjective, it should be singular. The noun that it modifies may be singular or plural. One collection of sneakers: a sneaker collection. Two or more collections of sneakers: sneaker collections.
Correct.XnTriq wrote:... but I think it should say “Red-Eye Correction”…
The important bit is "Text". So perhaps "AutoText" would be short and clear.XnTriq wrote:… and “Autocorrection” (or “Text Auto-Correction”).
Yes, wording in XnView Classic and MP should be made compact and precise and and unified. Perhaps even better (but I must say that I'm not very familiar with these options):XnTriq wrote:
- Suggestions for both Classic & MP
- Open only one view window
- Allow multiple views per file
- Open only one view per file ???
Personally, I'd go for "Allow only one XnView instance", here.XnTriq wrote:
- Classic: F12 » General » Operations
- Only one Instance
- MP: F12 » General » General
- One instance of program only
- Suggestion for both Classic & MP
- Allow only one instance (to run (at a time))
helmut wrote:Personally, I'd go for "Allow only one XnView instance", here.
helmut wrote:Perhaps even better (but I must say that I'm not very familiar with these options):
- Open only one view/tab/window
- Allow multiple views/tabs per file
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest