Adding a watermark

XnConvert Multi Platform - Windows, MacOSX, Linux

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

Leslie

Adding a watermark

Post by Leslie »

Hi, I have just starting using this program and so far find it fab for batch processing photos to a smaller size. My problem is I am now trying to add a png watermark and the watermark is not there. I have tried both actions separately and as one - neither shows me the water mark. Am I missing something obvious ??
cday
XnThusiast

Re: XnConvert for Dummies

Post by cday »

Leslie wrote:Hi, I have just starting using this program and so far find it fab for batch processing photos to a smaller size. My problem is I am now trying to add a png watermark and the watermark is not there. I have tried both actions separately and as one - neither shows me the water mark.
Could you please post a screenshot of the Actions tab showing the watermark settings you are using?

And if possible also an example image to be watermarked and PNG file...
Leslie

Post by Leslie »

Xn Watermark.PNG
Watermark.png
Leslie

Post by Leslie »

So basically I am (trying to ) batch process from raw size to 12 x 8 and then add the watermark which is also 12 x 8.
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian

Post by XnTriq »

Wlecome to the forum, Leslie. You need to activate Stretch image and/or set the position to Bottom right, I believe.
Leslie

Post by Leslie »

Thanks - bottom right works but I seem to have to do the actions separately. Add the watermark and then do a resize convert.
Not a bigger - this is still much quicker.