Delete your own post in more sections

General info, hints, guidelines and rules for all XnView forums. Guests and new users please read here first.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

marsh
XnThusiast

Delete your own post in more sections

Post by marsh »

:arrow: Admins
Please implement delete your own post function at the rest of the sections.
Clo
XnThusiast

Re: Delete your own post in more sections

Post by Clo »

:arrow: marsh

:) Hi B. !

Support+++ ! In the TC forum, we have that capability in all sections, with a damper though :
That works during a 8-day delay only, later the member can't remove his¦her post…

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice
Clo
XnThusiast

Post by Clo »

:arrow: marsh

:) Hi B. !

• The spam trap @TC is both a good and bad idea : It worked maybe 10 times or so, no more…
Quickly, the spammers spotted it, then continued to put their craps anywhere in all sections… :|
- The strong point in the TC forum is that any Mod may lock the fake accounts. The weak point is that a Mod can only delete the craps in the sections where he has rights; i.e., I've rights in almost all sections, except in the “User to User” sections (in extra languages like Spanish etc.)
- The Mods of those sections aren't always connected, this leads to keep the craps for some hours… days ! :evil:
- Here, we miss a “Cleaner” member, especially in charge of the craps deleting… XnTriq-friend does this the most he can, but indeed he can't 24H / 24 !

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
Last edited by Clo on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice
marsh
XnThusiast

Post by marsh »

Sorry about removing my post while editing.
The original:
I just looked at TC forum. The spam trap topic there looks clever too. Post on that and delete more than topic. Like an electric bug zapper. :)
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian

Post by XnTriq »

Clo wrote:Here, we miss a “Cleaner” member, especially in charge of the craps deleting… XnTriq-friend does this the most he can, but indeed he can't 24H / 24 !
@ Clo, marsh, Drahken: Thank you for reporting spam posts!
I try to keep an eye on those “sleepers” too, but every now & then I miss one :evil: