andalo wrote:Hi m.Th.,
thank you for fast answering and welcome
1) ok I'll wait some days, then post it in "suggestions". hour minutes and seconds are too much for my filename. yyyyMMdd_sequentialnumber.ext is fine for me, eheheh.
2)you mean something like inserting particular tags inside files imported ? Like exif in a photo by cameras ? That would be useful to find later (like an Office Access Mask) what you like among your photo folders, in easier way ? Isn't it ? Where could I learn about that ?
3) ..suppose not developed yet, uh ?
Thanks bye bye
1) going to post in suggestions next days, as mentioned above, I was also thinking about something like XNCONVERT, where you can personalize FILENAME (like adding "#") while saving it in your favorite format_name.
2) thank you for link:' I'll take a look.
3) Got it, moreover you are right about this forum.
Thank you again.
m.Th. wrote:... 1. Sure. That is the real solution which will please everyone. Sincerely, I am a little puzzled why Pierre didn't included it from the beginning.
andalo wrote:Hi helmut,
hope not being wrong, but it seems to me Xnconvert has something more, I mean somethig useful among name_file options.
But... we are here right to improve them by our suggestions, isn't it ?
Bye & thanks
Pierre, I'd like to make a suggestion which would be perhaps a bit more work but offer a lot of flexibility. Please wait till I've posted my suggestion before making any changes in this area.xnview wrote:O.k., i'll add template filename like batch rename Issue 1087 in next version.
m.Th. wrote:andalo wrote:Also Subfolder needs a check-box like New Filename. Not everyone wants to import in a generated subfolder. For example, I simply write the name of the photo journal in the Destination: C:\Pictures\My Last Photo Journal
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest