Maybe a bug - Fullscreen issue on Mac

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView MP.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

trevzilla

Maybe a bug - Fullscreen issue on Mac

Post by trevzilla »

I've setup the shortcut keys so that hitting the spacebar opens an image to fullscreen. On a PC, this allows me to quickly toggle between Fullscreen and the browser window.

However on a Mac, it'll fullscreen, but when I press the spacebar again to go to the browser it seems to close the fullscreen image but create another desktop with only black on it. After I've toggled multiple times, I have about 15 black desktops to the right of my main desktop. It also seems like the only way to get rid of them is to close and reopen XnViewMP. (The desktops don't have a little x by them to close out of them)

Any idea why this is happening and how I can fix it?

Thanks!
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: Maybe a bug - Fullscreen issue on Mac

Post by xnview »

SPACE for cmd_fullscreen?
Pierre.
trevzilla

Post by trevzilla »

Yes, space for cmd_fullscreen.

I've setup my hotkeys very "gameresque" essentially using WADS for my most commonly used functions. Space for fullscreen, a for previous file, d for next file, e for zoom in, q for zoom out, etc. etc.

This allows my left hand to stay in one spot on the keyboard while my right hand stays on the mouse.

It works flawlessly on a PC, but on a mac, every time I toggle between the Browser and Fullscreen it creates another desktop.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

trevzilla wrote:Yes, space for cmd_fullscreen.

I've setup my hotkeys very "gameresque" essentially using WADS for my most commonly used functions. Space for fullscreen, a for previous file, d for next file, e for zoom in, q for zoom out, etc. etc.

This allows my left hand to stay in one spot on the keyboard while my right hand stays on the mouse.

It works flawlessly on a PC, but on a mac, every time I toggle between the Browser and Fullscreen it creates another desktop.
could you send me your xnview.ini and default.keys?
Pierre.
trevzilla

Post by trevzilla »

Sadly, I don't currently have access to a Mac. This is the behavior I've seen on three separate Mac's though. I'll see if I can hunt down those files for you, but it may be a while.