Thanks for your suggestions for "Must fixes", m.Th.. Reported bugs that are reproduced and prevent using the features currently available in XnView MP can become "Must fixes", only. Some missing features like the ones you listed are really needed and are important, but that's a different affair and list.m.Th. wrote:Of course a „must fix” is:
Only one category panel for filtering and searching: http://www.xnview.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=389
Too many and big improvements to note here:
- use entire tooling from Category panel for filtering (now we cannot do an incremental search to find a category to filter)
- tri-state filtering (IN, NOT IN, doesn't matter)
- speedups (just one tree to maintain, not two)
- much simpler code architecture
JohnFredC (0.51 winxp,win7: Lines in pictures) wrote:This is the most important problem to be fixed in MP at the moment. IMO all other enhancements are of secondary importance to this long-term major issue.
XnTriq (Faint grid overlayed on high quality downsampled view) wrote:
- v.0.21(L) Visual artifact at different zoom
- MP 0.26.1 Win: 2 issues with the GFL colour image
- MP0.26- FullScreenMode
- XnView 0.35 bad rescalling?
- MP 0.38.3 Win: PNG preview problem
- 0.48 Beta: Still graphic glitches when zooming
- 0.51: zoom out of large gif image
- 0.51 winxp,win7: Lines in pictures
- 0.51 ReSampling method error & bad resampling quality
- Bug: Scaling error
- 0.53 Win: Display errors still present
- A subtle bug about image displayed on XnView MP 0.53
- Drawing engine shows tiles on big images
- Discontinuities when downscaling large images
- v0.72: Wrong 2x zoom rendering
- Grid lines appearing with Alpha on TGAs
XnTriq wrote:JohnFredC (0.51 winxp,win7: Lines in pictures) wrote:This is the most important problem to be fixed in MP at the moment. IMO all other enhancements are of secondary importance to this long-term major issue.
A trailer load of reports to be archived once this bug is fixed for good.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests