Dreamer wrote:- Options - F12
- Open with - F4 (like in file managers) - maybe open with a main associated program for appropriate type (e.g. mp3 with Winamp, avi with WMP...)
- Add Text... - Shift+T
- Canvas size - Shift+C
- Automatic crop - Shift+Y
- Properties - remove Ctrl+E, there is already a standard shortcut Alt+Enter working
- Red Eye Correction - change to Ctrl+E (Allow it even if there is no area selected - show message "Select area first")
- Slideshow start/stop - Space/Pause/custom ?
- Create new folder - F7 (like in file managers)
- Custom hotkeys (more here)
[old / requested before] - [not requested before] - [new] - [already implemented]
I know, some hotkeys have been requested before, I want just collect all of them, I think it's a better way than start a new topic for every single hotkey/shortcut...
You can comment my hotkeys/shortcuts and/or add your own... I will update my list then...
jerry76 wrote:What I'd like to request as a feature is a pretty basic shortcut: calling the "Save as" dialogue by the key combination "CTRL + SHIFT + s".
helmut wrote:I assume you are all aware that combinations with Alt are not intended as shortcuts...
Dreamer wrote:helmut wrote:I assume you are all aware that combinations with Alt are not intended as shortcuts...
Yes but XnView already uses Alt+ key combinations...
Dreamer wrote:However, I'll try to change it or at least to add "?" next to Alt+ combinations.
helmut wrote:Dreamer wrote:However, I'll try to change it or at least to add "?" next to Alt+ combinations.
Dreamer wrote:Dreamer wrote:
- Code: Select all
Brightness + ... Ctrl+Numpad 7
Brightness Reset ... Ctrl+Numpad 4
Brightness - ... Ctrl+Numpad 1
Contrast + ... Ctrl+Numpad 8
Contrast Reset ... Ctrl+Numpad 5
Contrast - ... Ctrl+Numpad 2
Gamma + ... Ctrl+Numpad 9
Gamma Reset ... Ctrl+Numpad 6
Gamma - ... Ctrl+Numpad 3
And what you think about "reset" ?
helmut wrote:...perhaps it might be easier using 7-8-9 for "+", 4-5-6 for "-" and "1-2-3" for reset.
Pierre, how many of these shortcuts are you planning to implement? Is there any problem, conflict... What you think about it?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests