Changing the value of gamma in Settings/View doesn't make the gamma in fullscreen mode change.
"Use gamma correction" is checked. Gamma correction is applyed on the preview window.
Am I missing something?
Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 23, 2014 10:01 pm
- Forum: MP - Suggestions
- Topic: Full support for zip and rar files
- Replies: 35
- Views: 12571
I'd like to have this implemented too. Right now XnView is nearly perfect for my needs, but the support for archives is not as good as I'd like it. Virtual folders for archives, like seens in acdsee, would make it fully perfect. What we ask is the ability to browse like they were folders, with no di...
- Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:56 pm
- Forum: New
- Topic: 0.64 x64 bug with switching mode selection
- Replies: 2
- Views: 197
windows 7 x64, xnview mp 0.64 switch mode selection for double click doesn't work, if you change the default to something else in the dropdown menu and hit save it, it doesn't actually change but remains the same, as one can see reopening the setting window. the other 2 options do retain the setting...
1. As far I can see, XnViewMP doesn't support archive browsing. ( There are is the addon for the classic XnView but they don't seem to work) Is this a feature that will be added later? 2. Nice job in making utf8 supported, no more ??? on filenames :) 3. Nice to se themeable UI, and a dark theme avai...
- Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 am
- Forum: Classic - Suggestions
- Topic: Suggestion: improvement on archive support
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1110
Well, the only thing I feel like needs an improvement, xnview is fine ;) When you browse folders, the actual archive (zip or rar?) support unpacks it in the system temp folder, goes there, and start showhing images. What I'd like to see is the archives being treated as "virtual folders", so they beh...