Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:17 pm
- Forum: Classic - Suggestions
- Topic: SHARPEN "built in" in resize image panel
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3571
I am a new user of XnView MP, and trying to find how to sharpen an image. From these posts I expected to see an "apply sharpen" dialog in the Resize function but it isn't there. The "About" page shows the following: "XnView MP Version 0.75 x32 (Sep 21 2015) Libformat version 6.80".
- Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:54 pm
- Forum: MP - General Support
- Topic: XnView MP not recognized in Win XP
- Replies: 6
- Views: 604
I have installed XnView and the program functions normally when I select it from the Programs List. I wish XnView MP to be the associated program when I open a .jpg file. I am unable to establish the association. XnView MP is not in the list of "open with" recommended programs. If I browse for XnVie...