Thanks for sharing your solution, PaulEberhardt (-:
In XnViewMP, we can Reset all confirm prompts (Tools → Settings... → General → General). XnView Classic is missing this button, though.
Search found 4476 matches
- Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:15 pm
- Forum: XnView - FAQ
- Topic: What to do if you accidentally clicked "Don't show this message again"
- Replies: 1
- Views: 198
- Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:15 am
- Forum: Classic - Bug Reports
- Topic: Blue bar bug at the window's left side
- Replies: 9
- Views: 395
Must be some weird issue with window management. When having child windows inside XnView in non-maximized state you'll see that XnView is using old (Vista or Win7?) window-controls (minimize/maximize/close buttons) and window borders (that's where the "blue" comes from): Thanks for sharin...
- Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:30 pm
- Forum: Classic - General Support
- Topic: Xnview Cannot view Chinese in Browser
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1444
Hi. I have a same problem on Windows 10 64bit. Files with chinese letters in their name wont show up in thumbnail folder view and cannot be opened directly from Windows. I cant find settings someone mentioned above - i belive i have newer operating system version. ⋅ YouTube ⋅ F...
- Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:45 pm
- Forum: 0.91 Testing – Retest
- Topic: What color becomes a transparent area when saved to a non-alpha format?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 273
dietmar wrote:In my opinion there should be an option somewhere (file format settings maybe?) to let the user select a background color for transparent images.
I support Dietmar's request.
- Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm
- Forum: MP - General Support
- Topic: Persistent Scanning Progress Bar
- Replies: 3
- Views: 142
- Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 pm
- Forum: NConvert
- Topic: Resize the image without losing the quality of the image
- Replies: 8
- Views: 159
I am not resizing the image.When i try to open the same image in internet explorer,I am not able to read the image properly. Here is the screenshot The reason for darkening the text is in internet explorer I am not able to see the text.If you open the same text in internet explorer you can see the ...
Great job, as always!
- Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:45 pm
- Forum: MP - Suggestions
- Topic: Please support the thumbnails for Autodesk's DWG files
- Replies: 5
- Views: 226
⋅ Autodesk Knowledge Network ⋅ AutoCAD LT 2010 Sample Files ⋅ AutoCAD 2010 & 2011 Sample Files ⋅ AutoCAD 2015 Templates ⋅ AutoCAD 2016 Templates ⋅ AutoCAD 2017 Templates ⋅ AutoCAD 2018 Templates ⋅ AutoCAD Mec...
- Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:45 pm
- Forum: MP - Suggestions
- Topic: Please support the thumbnails for Autodesk's IPN and IAM files
- Replies: 4
- Views: 165
Sorry by not posting here, but I reached the board's attachment quota. I don't mind to delete old attachments but OTOH I don't want to delete old attachments because then the old posts won't have images, descriptions, samples etc. Can you increase this quota for me? I don't think phpBB has a per-us...
- Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:30 pm
- Forum: Closed/Resolved
- Topic: ZIP-compressed XML-based file formats
- Replies: 21
- Views: 739
<!--// work in progress //--> ┌─────────────────────────────────┬─────────────────────────────┬────────────────────────────────────┐ │ Office Open XML Document │ .docx/.dotx, .docm/.dotm │ \docProps\thumbnail.emf │ │ (Microsoft Word 2007) │ │ \docProps\thumbnail.wmf │ ├─────────────────────────────...