- <!--// Moderator's note: This topic was split off from “Conversion of Craft Artist project files”. //-->
m.Th. wrote:These are basically ZIP archives with a .craft filename extension and an internal sctructure similar to that of Office Open XML (including an embedded JPEG preview thumbnail).
So, XnView can already see these files. The code was added when we did support the MS Office / OpenOffice etc. Just add the .craft format to the list.
This has already been implemented?
- XnView Forum
- Word 2007 viewing
- Plugin for viewing zip and rar archives as folders
- .ABR format support
- mp 025 - OpenOffice preview issues
- How to Read .ttf?
- Thumbnails LibreOffice / OpenOffice
- How to read Autologic GM files
- Please support the Microsoft Office Document thumbs
- Full support for zip and rar files (MP)
- Full support for zip and rar files (Classic)
- Support for 3rd-party shell thumbnail handler extensions
- .KRA Krita format support
- CBR support
- Support For Preview Of Word and Excel Files (in Preview Pane)
- Into Windows