REQ: Is there plugins' sdk/sample code for download?(filled)

Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView Classic

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

azsd

REQ: Is there plugins' sdk/sample code for download?(filled)

Post by azsd »

I noticed some user posted their plugins in the forum,
about 2 years ago I asked author and get one copy plugins code used for read extern file formats for xnview, but I have miss it while once system reinstallion.
Is there some page for download that sdk?
I can remember that dll were not placed in "plugins" folder only.
Last edited by azsd on Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drahken

Post by Drahken »

For some unknown reason, the plugins SDK is buried several pages deep into the download process. Got to the homepage, click download, click on your OS, then on that page you'll see links to the different files (including the SDK). DOWNLOAD PAGE I had the same problem when I emailed the developer of PNGout about making an extension for Xnview, he couldn't find the SDK either.
It'd make much more sense to have the page where you choose the program or file you want to download come before the page where you choose your OS. As it stands now, it makes it look like the only file available for download is Xnview itself, and people looking for the SDK or other files don't bother clicking on a link that they think only leads to the download of the program itself.
azsd

Post by azsd »

thx Drahken

:?
sorry I found that link now,in the "AddOns for Standard/Minimal version" section above the "Complete version" links.
I have downloaded full version yesterday on the same page (ashamed my eyes)