I'll add in 1.90.1 IcoIn32bits (hidden) to choose if you want to convert ico in 32bits (for 4/8/24 bits)
• Thanks, that should be better than nothing…
…the only thing to do is to convert the ICO always in 32bits for a good viewing...
• But currently, this is the snag…
- The *.ICOs converted
into 32 BPP in XnView display nothing in Preview¦View
when they have a transparent BG.
- In a board of thumb nails, the transparent BG is always black,
even for the 24 BPP ones which are loaded AS
32 BPP and displayed.
- There is still the issue of zooming in View
- I made a test-icon with IcoFx
as native 32 BPP, you can see¦save it HERE
. The board can't display it directly, sorry.
- The huge difference is that this icon IS
displayed in Preview¦View
…It suffers the other abovementioned hitches, though…