Yes, good Idea.
I would like that, for people, who only use the most common options,
- Resize (with only 1 or 2 resample-formats, like bilinear and ...
well by the way: it there a table where I can read the pres and cons
of these single formats?)
- one "Frost-Filter", to make things on screenshots kind of unreadable, like the blur-average-filter, where I can set how "unsharp" and unreadable I can mask the parts of the image. (3x3, 5x5, ...)
- Rotate and lossless-Rotate (custom is not needed, because most people will use xnview for rotating their digital-cam-images. So, 90, 180, 270° should be fine.
- Formats: BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG. Maybe there are more digital-cam-formats.
- Multi-convert, as a light-version also. Not so many advanced-operations.
That would be *my* favourite features.
I'm using Windows.