Page 1 of 1
handtool to move with mouse instead scrollbars
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:57 pm
<Moderator's note: This topic has been moved>
... like Adobe Acrobat
Now: Mouse selects
New: Mouse selects, i.e. Alt-Mouse moves Picture
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:03 pm
- Do you know that you can use the mouse right-click (keep pressed) and move the picture with the old good grab-hand cursor instead scroll-bars?
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:59 pm
ngh!!!!!!!! ... Sorry, i was searching to far away... yes, exactly what i was searching...
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:12 am
You can even change it to use left button to move.
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:22 am
Hi again !
• Now, this is documented
, at least with the right-button, I guess the most used for this purpose.
- But like Dreamer
points out, you can also configure the left one in Options >> View >> Keyboard¦Mouse
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:00 am
I dit not found the Mouse Move Feature nor the left/right-switch in the Help... perhaps a simple Site "Mouse" above "Key Combinations" could help...
(or still my fault?)
Greetings + Thanks, Bruno
Which Help ?
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:15 am
- Using the link above, you land exactly @ the paragraph of my
- The Options chapter for the mouse¦keyboard assignments is not added yet ( but we'll do a.s.a.p.)
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:54 pm
Yes, I tried it
... but why make 2 Manuals?
It is more difficult if users must search 2 Manuals for something...
Why don't you speak with Pierre and make 1 almost complete help instead of 2 half ones?
... another threat
Greetings + Thanks for your efforts!
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:56 pm
- Please, just check your Private Messages…
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:41 am
- Now, the keyboard¦mouse options have a paragraph you can watch HERE
So, happy ?
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:18 am
But I learned also to have a detailed look at "Configurations" before giving a suggestion since not everything is missing which is not documented
Have a nice day, Thanks + .... don't work to much