- Windows 7 x64
- default XnView config
- Tools - Options - General - Operations - Maximize XnView at Startup [x]
- Tools - Options - Keyboard/Mouse - Switching modes - set all to [Browser > Fullscreen > Viewer]
- select an image file in Browser
- press Enter to open the image in Fullscreen
- hold "+" to zoom in to maximum level
- press F to leave fullscreen
- if the image does not fit on the screen then the vertical scrollbat bar is shown but...
- the horizontal scrollbar blinks for a moment and is then hidden.
Bugs found in XnView Classic. Please report only one bug per topic!
1 post • Page 1 of 1