Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
• Like you can see above, the Recent files (and some others ?) list is saved also
in the registry,
because the soft uses some Win function from the ComDlg32.dll
• At the first start up, I checked the <User> mess, and the folder of IcoFx was not created yet.
- It has been later, and I've this rathole too… Here :
E:\Documents and Settings\CLAUDE\Application Data\IcoFX\
- Such a path sucks a lot… I'd to set a button in Total Commander to reach it easily ! I never install any programme in "Program Files", I'm the only user-admin of my PC, so I would prefer the CFG file in the folder of the soft,
with an Option like XnView offers…
• Requested, wait and see…
• Point #1
: You were talking of an error message to switch the Explorer, were you not ? I've not that issue.
• Point #2
: Like I said above, I get the same when importing your sample.
- Plus the fact that before I have set the size as Custom >> 38², and that I got a default 48²
coming from… nowhere =
- When you set a rectangular image and untick [ ] “Square”, you get a square canvas as the largest side size,
and the Square
box is ticked again by itself when you verify…
- I reported too some cosmetical¦comfort issues, pending too…
- The source-file of the CHM help is a binary whatsit
needing to install another soft to translate, no, thanks…
- So if I don't get normal HTML or even TXT sources, then no French help, sorry. Pending too…