Page 1 of 1
@icon sushi - image to icon converter
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:23 am
is an image to icon converter that supports mask editing and creating of Windows XP 32bit icons.
- Support for Windows XP 32bit Icons
- Support for Multiple-Icon which contains some icons in a file
- Edit Alpha channel and Transparency-Mask
- Open 1x1 to 128x128 size of images
- Open 1/4/8/24/32bits color images
- Import: ICO/BMP/PNG/PSD/EXE/DLL/ICL
- Export: ICO/BMP/PNG/ICL
- Copy to / Paste from Clipboard
- language files available on HP
Current versions: 1.19 stable
and 1.20 beta2
Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 am
Hello Thomas !
• Nice, I've installed it some weeks ago, especially to create certain
- It's the 22.214.171.124 version, no big problem… However, I had to complete and correct the French language file a lot…
- I've even sent that programme to Pierre (to test some ICLs issues in XnView).
• A good freeware, very useful. Just an irritating detail - at least for me - : The Win buttons have an extra state, and that turns me crasy each time I use this !
Thank you to have posted that news !
Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:35 pm
History of @icon sushi
Code: Select all
1.21 (Feb 04, 2007)
- Added: Support Vista icons. (read/write from/to *.ICO and *.ICL)
Therefore now up to 256x256 of image sizes are supported.
If you wish to save to vista format, choose [Options][Icon Save Format][Vista Format]
- Fixed: View size ComboBox did not work.
- Fixed: Text color did not inherit windows design settings.
- Fixed: In some cases, list images and large icon images were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed: Error occurred when saving many icons to *.ico or *.icl file.
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:42 am
• Thank you for the info.
- I've updated the programme, and also the French language file (not provided in the package…).
- So, if you'ld want for it, please just ask for…
Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:55 am
Clo wrote:- I've updated the programme, and also the French language file (not provided in the package…).
This may be of relevance to you, then:
I downloaded the EXE installer as well as the ZIP archive. The executables in both packages are identical (FC /B
), but the *.lng files are not (WinDiff
- “StringVersion 1.21 beta1” (aicon121setup_e.exe)
- “StringVersion 1.21 beta2” (aicon121.zip)