1st Mac, just DL'ed XN

Questions, suggestions, and answers for XnView on MacOS X

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

texasreno

1st Mac, just DL'ed XN

Post by texasreno »

Is there a way to do "Batch Convert" on a Mac version of XN View or is that only for PC's? It seems to me that Mac XN View only allow for viewing photos. Batch Convert is a way to quickly adjust the size of a group of selected photos (kind of like "skew" in Paint). If not, does anyone know of a program for a Mac that does this? Thanks in advance.

Reno
Silversleeves

Re: 1st Mac, just DL'ed XN

Post by Silversleeves »

texasreno wrote:Is there a way to do "Batch Convert" on a Mac version of XN View or is that only for PC's? It seems to me that Mac XN View only allow for viewing photos. Batch Convert is a way to quickly adjust the size of a group of selected photos (kind of like "skew" in Paint). If not, does anyone know of a program for a Mac that does this? Thanks in advance.

Reno
Look over my posts. If you find one with a link to Thorsten Lemke's GraphicConverter X, consider downloading and installing it. What you're trying to do is what GraphicConverter X started out as: a batch conversion utility (way back at "the dawn of QuickTime," around 1995-6). It's a lot more now than just a convert utility though: some have copped the slogan for the GIMP and called it "the poor man's Photoshop." I honestly wish he would make a Windows or Debian Linux/Ubuntu build available.

Hope this helps.

BZT
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

texasreno wrote:Is there a way to do "Batch Convert" on a Mac version of XN View or is that only for PC's? It seems to me that Mac XN View only allow for viewing photos. Batch Convert is a way to quickly adjust the size of a group of selected photos (kind of like "skew" in Paint). If not, does anyone know of a program for a Mac that does this? Thanks in advance.
The next beta of XnViewMP will have 'Batch convert'
Pierre.
remilt

Post by remilt »

xnview wrote:
The next beta of XnViewMP will have 'Batch convert'
thanks, good news