b1: mp3 previewed, wav are not

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Locked
marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

b1: mp3 previewed, wav are not

Post by marsh » Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:53 pm

mp3s are previewed in browser, wavs are not. Both are previewed in v.1.80.3.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 33615
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: beta1: mp3 previewed, wav are not

Post by xnview » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:43 pm

marsh wrote:mp3s are previewed in browser, wavs are not. Both are previewed in v.1.80.3.
Sorry i can't reproduce it, mp3 or wav are shown in thumbnail view for me...
Pierre.

User avatar
Clo
XnThusiast
Posts: 4441
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Bordeaux, France
Contact:

Same here---

Post by Clo » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:52 pm

:) Hello Pierre !

- Same as your's : I get previews alright for both types under XP-Pro…

:mrgreen: Kind regards,
Claude
Clo
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice

marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

Re: beta1: mp3 previewed, wav are not

Post by marsh » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:53 pm

xnview wrote:
marsh wrote:mp3s are previewed in browser, wavs are not. Both are previewed in v.1.80.3.
Sorry i can't reproduce it, mp3 or wav are shown in thumbnail view for me...
I should have said:
mp3s play, wavs don't play- while being previewed.

User avatar
Clo
XnThusiast
Posts: 4441
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:57 am
Location: Bordeaux, France
Contact:

Start OK---

Post by Clo » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:58 pm

:) Hi B. !

- Ah ! Here, both start playing as soon as a file is in the preview area…
- But I got the volume level set at "zero" by default for the *.mp3, annoying…

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice

marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

Re: Start OK---

Post by marsh » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:13 pm

Clo wrote::) Hi B. !

- Ah ! Here, both start playing as soon as a file is in the preview area…
- But I got the volume level set at "zero" by default for the *.mp3, annoying…

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
I see. My wavs decoded with LAME & APE play. My wavs decoded with FLAC do not. I use command line utilities for these things. They all play in old version. So some change must have occured.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 33615
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Start OK---

Post by xnview » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:24 pm

marsh wrote:
Clo wrote::) Hi B. !

- Ah ! Here, both start playing as soon as a file is in the preview area…
- But I got the volume level set at "zero" by default for the *.mp3, annoying…

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
I see. My wavs decoded with LAME & APE play. My wavs decoded with FLAC do not. I use command line utilities for these things. They all play in old version. So some change must have occured.
Perhaps you could send me the sample?
Pierre.

marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

Post by marsh » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:03 am

Confirmed fixed in beta2. Previous Volume positions are now remembered as well.

Locked