rc1: Cancel runs exe in icon dialog

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Locked
marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

rc1: Cancel runs exe in icon dialog

Post by marsh » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:29 am

Open Action>All other files>Open with Xnivew
You can open some exe files and view icons in them. When you select OK, the viewer displays dialog listing multiple icons. When you select 'cancel', then the program runs!

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 33644
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: rc1: Cancel runs exe in icon dialog

Post by xnview » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:32 am

marsh wrote:Open Action>All other files>Open with Xnivew
You can open some exe files and view icons in them. When you select OK, the viewer displays dialog listing multiple icons. When you select 'cancel', then the program runs!
Could you post your .ini?
Pierre.

marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

Re: rc1: Cancel runs exe in icon dialog

Post by marsh » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:42 am

xnview wrote:
marsh wrote:Open Action>All other files>Open with Xnivew
You can open some exe files and view icons in them. When you select OK, the viewer displays dialog listing multiple icons. When you select 'cancel', then the program runs!
Could you post your .ini?
I have no homepage. I can email if needed, but I left out one important detail: *Open in context menu runs exe files. Just double-clicking or pressing enter on one does not. I think this can be confirmed. :)

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 33644
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: rc1: Cancel runs exe in icon dialog

Post by xnview » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:53 am

marsh wrote:
xnview wrote:
marsh wrote:Open Action>All other files>Open with Xnivew
You can open some exe files and view icons in them. When you select OK, the viewer displays dialog listing multiple icons. When you select 'cancel', then the program runs!
Could you post your .ini?
I have no homepage. I can email if needed, but I left out one important detail: *Open in context menu runs exe files. Just double-clicking or pressing enter on one does not. I think this can be confirmed. :)
No, yes send me your .ini?
Pierre.

marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

Re: rc1: Cancel runs exe in icon dialog

Post by marsh » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:55 am

xnview wrote:
marsh wrote:
xnview wrote: Could you post your .ini?
I have no homepage. I can email if needed, but I left out one important detail: *Open in context menu runs exe files. Just double-clicking or pressing enter on one does not. I think this can be confirmed. :)
No, yes send me your .ini?
I'll send it.

marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

Post by marsh » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:24 am

Fixed in RC2

Locked