1. Go to Settings >> File-list,
2. Add one¦two extensions for Text (I added lng and mnu)
3. Close and restart :
• In the File-list options, the added Text extensions have gone… They are saved when added in the “Custom” rank only …
- Hence, why are all fields editable if the made additions are lost ?
- Same snag for colours by file type… The custom colours are lost for the types.
- Just a thought : Currently, there are only 26 colours in the INI like
formatColor-0="[jpeg],237 237 202,0 0 0"
- This count was the maximum in 1.9 versions till you enhance it up to 128 with 1.92…
- Didn't you forget to remove the limitation ?
- Anyway, even changing a colour among the 26-bunch does't work currently…