1. Create file named "xnview.sh" in same directory as program, containing this information:
Code: Select all
export target=`winepath -w "$1"`
wine xnview.exe "$target"
2. Make sure script has permission to run.
3. Substitute your actual program's location for the one listed in sample.
4. Open file manager.
5. Right mouse button upon image.
6. Choose "Open with other application".
7. Browse and select xnview.sh.
8. Image should launch in either fullscreen or windowed view according to settings.
The "~" character means your home directory. The "winepath" function makes paths readable between Windows and Linux. An image must be at a discoverable location as shown on the "Drive mappings" section of wine's configuration dialog.