Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Plug-ins, add-ons, skins, icons, templates and other downloads. Contributions are welcome.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

LfmC

Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Post by LfmC »

I've edited most of the Xnview's interface, made som cool black folders and background resembling my old picture viewer ACDsee... but whatever I do, I can't seem to find a way to edit the windows color itself.
Is there any way to do this, other than changing the windows theme to a black one?
(Win7 x64, Latest Xnview)

Example:

P.S. If anyone has a link to the Matte DeLuxe (Sasha Rio) toolbar icons skin, I'd appreciate it. Can't seem to find it anywhere on the forum.

Thanks
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian

Re: Changing the window color.. any way to do this?

Post by XnTriq »

LfmC wrote:If anyone has a link to the Matte DeLuxe (Sasha Rio) toolbar icons skin, I'd appreciate it. Can't seem to find it anywhere on the forum.
Contribution » Customization » Update Skin "Matte DeLuxe" for XnView 1.91.6
LfmC

Post by LfmC »

XnTriq wrote:
LfmC wrote:If anyone has a link to the Matte DeLuxe (Sasha Rio) toolbar icons skin, I'd appreciate it. Can't seem to find it anywhere on the forum.
Thanks, but I tried that one. Dead link :(
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian

Post by XnTriq »

LfmC, have you considered sending sashario a private message asking him to upload a new version (updated from v2 to v4) of his skin?
srr

Post by srr »

LfmC wrote:
XnTriq wrote:
Thanks, but I tried that one. Dead link :(
hello! I've been looking for this too as I've changed operating systems and updated XnView in the process - I'll upload my (old) version of the skin for you in just a mo.
srr

Post by srr »

Right! Here it is: Matte DeLuxe (old, but works fine on current versions of XnView, don't know what's missing yet as it probably relates to features I don't use!)

:)
LfmC

Post by LfmC »

srr wrote:Right! Here it is: Matte DeLuxe (old, but works fine on current versions of XnView, don't know what's missing yet as it probably relates to features I don't use!)

:)
Thanks m8 :)

Now that leaves only the question of changing the color of the window from windows default to another color... anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?
Clo
XnThusiast

Post by Clo »

:arrow: LfmC

:) Hello !

• From Options (F12) >> Thumbnail you can change the background colour of the board of thumb nails,
similarly in Options >> Preview the one of the Preview BG…
- But AFAIK you can't change the colour of the tree dock BG, which comes from the system…

:mrgreen: KR
Claude
Clo
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian

Post by XnTriq »

ckv ([url=http://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.php?p=73420#p73420]UI-less Settings[/url]) wrote:
ToolbarBackColor:
Changes the backround colour of the toolbar.
Value: Raw colour (integer) or fromated colour string
See also UseToolbarBackColor setting
Broken ==> http://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.php?t=17005

UseToolbarBackColor:
When enabled, XnView uses the custom toolbar backround colour specified by ToolbarBackColor option.
Value: Boolean (1/0), disabled by default
See also ToolbarBackColor setting
XnView Tweak UI is graphical user interface build around the ui-less settings in xnview. Currently about half of the ui-less settings are supported, but the bold goal is to add support for all of them.