XnView: MP 0.86 - 64 bit
OS: Windows 10 64bit
Effect: Wrong image is shown in preview pane - might result in accidentally deleting wrong file(s)
Might be related to viewtopic.php?f=62&t=35964
1. In XnView's file list, move to a folder with several images.
2. Press Enter on the first image to display it.
3. Press PageDown several times to advance to some other image (let's say: to image no. 5)
4. Press Esc (oder Enter) to return to the file list
5. Now press Shift+Up. Files 1 through 4 (instead of 4 and 5) are selected. This is what the other bug report is about ;-)
6. Pay attention to the image preview pane (still in file list)
Actual behaviour (bug): Image 1 is shown.
Expected behaviour: Image 4 should be shown, since this is what the file list conveys: Images 1 through 4 are highlighted, but the focus (i.e. dotted rectangle) is on image 4.
*** Please report new bugs here! ***
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests