XnView: MP 0.86 - 64 bit
Windows 8.1 64bit
Open a different photo from windows explorer will make xnview' keep switch between fullscreen mode and windows mode, or fullscreen mode and browser mode depends on "mode when start with a file setting", it just cannot always open in fullscreen mode.
1. open a photo from windows explorer
2. xnview show the photo in full screen
3. open another photo from windows explorer, without quit the xnview (such as xnview in main monitor, windows explorer in second monitor)
4. xnview either go back to brower mode, or display the photo in windowed viewer(non full screen)
5. repeat step 1. and it will keeps switching.
open another photo from windows explorer will always display in full screen mode
*** Please report new bugs here! ***
1 post • Page 1 of 1