0.87 Categories not marked

Older bugs which are supposed to be fixed in 0.84. *** Please try to reproduce your bug and confirm the bug fix. ***

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview, Dreamer

jadO

0.87 Categories not marked

Post by jadO »

In category sets assigned categories get marked by bold font. This does not apply to set suggested and set history. Would be nice to fix this to have bold marking in suggested and history too.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: 0.87 Categories not marked

Post by xnview »

jadO wrote:In category sets assigned categories get marked by bold font. This does not apply to set suggested and set history. Would be nice to fix this to have bold marking in suggested and history too.
when we add a category from history/suggested?
Pierre.
jadO

Post by jadO »

xnview wrote:
jadO wrote:In category sets assigned categories get marked by bold font. This does not apply to set suggested and set history. Would be nice to fix this to have bold marking in suggested and history too.
Not really: The issue is to see which categories have already been assigned to a file. For normal sets I can see this by the bold font. But for set suggested and history I cannot see this as there is not bold marking in them. But it would be helpful if you want to assign categories from suggested or history to a file to easily spot if some of them have been assigned already.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

jadO wrote:
xnview wrote:
Not really: The issue is to see which categories have already been assigned to a file. For normal sets I can see this by the bold font. But for set suggested and history I cannot see this as there is not bold marking in them. But it would be helpful if you want to assign categories from suggested or history to a file to easily spot if some of them have been assigned already.
ok, for history. For suggested, perhaps it's better to not show keyword if already assigned??
Pierre.
jadO

Post by jadO »

xnview wrote:ok, for history. For suggested, perhaps it's better to not show keyword if already assigned??
I am not sure. Personally I would prefer to see it, even if it is already assigned. It should just use bold font, to indicate it has been assigned already.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

ok, Issue.
Pierre.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

This problem is supposed to be fixed in XnView MP 0.89. Please check and confirm the bug fix here.
Pierre.
jadO

Post by jadO »

xnview wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:44 pm This problem is supposed to be fixed in XnView MP 0.89. Please check and confirm the bug fix here.
I think it is not yet 100% fixed: I think the bold indicator works, but when I select more than 1 file then there is no italic indicator. This should be added as well I think.