[Linux - XnviewMP 0.88] Two annoying bugs

*** Please report new bugs here! ***

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview, Dreamer

sherba800

[Linux - XnviewMP 0.88] Two annoying bugs

Post by sherba800 »

Hi there. There are two annoying bugs for linux only version XnviewMP 0.88 i would like to report:

1. Broken RPM package. More information in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=36414 I wrote workaround there but i don't think that this is the right way of installing.

2. In menu "Settings > Interface > Toolbar" if i try to drag icons with mouse on the right panel to place them in certain order then system freezes up. I need to kill xnview process from tty. This bug affects at least Ubuntu 17.10 and Fedora 26/27 systems.
In addition system freezes the same way if i add new action, lets say "Resize" in "Batch Convert > Actions" and then accidentally click somewhere around checkbox not in the checkbox, but around any checkbox within the action panel.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: [Linux - XnviewMP 0.88] Two annoying bugs

Post by xnview »

sherba800 wrote: 1. Broken RPM package. More information in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=36414 I wrote workaround there but i don't think that this is the right way of installing.
Same for 0.89?
2. In menu "Settings > Interface > Toolbar" if i try to drag icons with mouse on the right panel to place them in certain order then system freezes up. I need to kill xnview process from tty. This bug affects at least Ubuntu 17.10 and Fedora 26/27 systems.
In addition system freezes the same way if i add new action, lets say "Resize" in "Batch Convert > Actions" and then accidentally click somewhere around checkbox not in the checkbox, but around any checkbox within the action panel.
32 or 64bits?
Pierre.