0.93: If playing VIDEO or AUDIO and hit PAUSE; last 1/10sec. of sound keeps replaying

*** Please report new bugs here! ***

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview, Dreamer

kbyork

0.93: If playing VIDEO or AUDIO and hit PAUSE; last 1/10sec. of sound keeps replaying

Post by kbyork »

It has been rather rare for me to use XnViewMP as a media player. ...But I have encountered this problem in the past with XnView. But never with other media players.

I did more tests today with version 0.93
Something like 80% of the time; if I PAUSE playback; I will get the last sliver of sound repeating, until I select a different item in XnView's browser.

As I see no one else reporting this; I am wondering if it is my machine.
Could someone else verify this problem please?

MEMO: HP COMPAQ 6000 Pro, Dual Core, 16GB memory, 5TB drive, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit,
AUDIO & VIDEO board: PowerColor Go! Green AX5450 1GK3-SH (aka. AMD HD5450), with Samsung HDMI speakers.

MEMO: I am using the zipped version of XnView MP. Don't that should matter; but just in case.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: 0.93: If playing VIDEO or AUDIO and hit PAUSE; last 1/10sec. of sound keeps replaying

Post by xnview »

infinite sound repeating?
Pierre.
kbyork

Re: 0.93: If playing VIDEO or AUDIO and hit PAUSE; last 1/10sec. of sound keeps replaying

Post by kbyork »

...sorry I did not reply. I forgot about this...
It must have been a Windows Update or something like that.
I got the repeating sound fragment for about three weeks; and then it just stopped.
I had not made ANY changes to XnView-MP or its settings during this time frame. (I certainly have made changes since then)

So we should close this issue. (apologies :| )