0.93.1 does not persist shurtcuts into Win 10 registry

Older bugs which are supposed to be fixed in 0.84. *** Please try to reproduce your bug and confirm the bug fix. ***

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview, Dreamer

GeorgD

0.93.1 does not persist shurtcuts into Win 10 registry

Post by GeorgD »

XnView: MP 0.93.1 64bits (Mar 6 2019)

I installed XnViewMP and configured settings > integration > paths > XnView settings to "use Windows registry" for the first time (before, I always used .ini files).

Actual behaviour (bug): Whatever changes I do in settings > interface > shortcuts are working fine until I close and start XnViewMP again. I tried browser and viewer shortcuts, I tried to have 2 XnViewMP instances open at the same time, I tried saving & loading .keys file - shortcuts are not persisted.

Expected behaviour: Shortcuts are persisted so next XnViewMP start will use my personalized shortcuts like it did all the time with .ini file
In the XnView Wiki, you can improve the user guide / documentation / F1-help for XnView (classic/Windows) and for XnViewMP
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: 0.93.1 does not persist shurtcuts into Win 10 registry

Post by xnview »

:bugconfirmed: the wizard dialog is always shown. Thanks to your detailed description I can reproduce the problem.
Pierre.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: 0.93.1 does not persist shurtcuts into Win 10 registry

Post by xnview »

This problem is supposed to be fixed in XnView MP 0.94. Please check and confirm the bug fix here.
Pierre.