Update ON old issue please

XnConvert Multi Platform - Windows, MacOSX, Linux

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

DoubleD

Update ON old issue please

Post by DoubleD »

I posted "XnConvert Save Script Text is lost if Disabled" viewtopic.php?f=79&t=36252

This issues was confirmed (in XnViewMP ) and estimated to be fixed in version .88 I see that XnViewMP version .88 has been released. I would have assumes that this would have triggered an update to XnConvert but alas the ASS U ME hold true XnConvert is still at 1.75

I asked this about this before but I never received an answer.

If you follow the thread in the post above it seems that testing the text issue was tested in XnViewMP with a call to Xnconvert. I'm using the XnConvert standalone. I asked when/how will that be updated and or can I just call the copy of Xnconvert that is within XnViewMP

This is awfully confusing. The problem i encountered was in XnConvert yet I was told that that in version .88 there would be a fix. Well XnConvert is at version 1.75 - Is there version renumber planned? I do see that XnViewMP was at .87 and not its at .88 and I do occasionally use XnViewMP but I prefer the standalone XnConvert. If I can call Xnconvert out of the XNViewMP stack OK but I don;t see another executable.

Please adviise
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: Update ON old issue please

Post by xnview »

An update will be soon available
Pierre.